Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November to everyone reading this blog! Especially Sallye. Sup Sal? Excited to be blogging today for I have many beautiful things to show and tell you. Let's start with the most important of these things- the new, young, and hot Mr. and Mrs. Gillis!

This particular pic was just a practice run, but now they are husband and wife! Campbell and Zarah tied the knot on October 23, 2010. The wedding and rehearsal dinner were lovely, both with fully stocked buffets. Zarah was the most calm and beautiful bride in the entire world, and I was very impressed. She is such a lady. I am beginning to see where she gets it from, too. Sarah's mother Karen was present and beautiful at each wedding event after undergoing an appendectomy just Thursday morning. What a soldier. Thanks to everyone that came to both parties- especially if you stayed during my Dad's speech. God Bless You.

The microphone is his best friend


My handsome date for the weekend... well pretty much every weekend, actually.

I happen to have a lot of great looking cousins.


formerly the Fab 4- now the Fierce 5. My mother is really into cliques so she is always naming us. Feeling left out? Too bad, so sad.


Miss America? Miss Teen USA? No, just Mrs. Gillis! Love you, ZIL.


Cousin Stephanie and CarlsBad at the reception. Looking alright, you two.

I have close to 200 pics from the wedding, so if you are craving more feel free to browse my facebook album, or even my sister Maribeth's because she is a known picture thief. I will post about Halloween/ Best Friends Weekend tomorrow. I am very busy looking at cute babies in halloween costumes on fb for now.

Bye, say bye!

Whitley A. Gillis

3 comments:

  1. Very cute blog, but I am NOT into cliques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for marriage!...and cliques (when i'm around can we be like the sassy 6 or something?), and speeches, and WAY above average bridesmaid dresses- seriously, every time i see a picture of those i thank my lucky stars that sarah picked those out

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and karen + the fierce 5= the sassy seven.

    ReplyDelete