Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm Thinking

about some cheeeezzee bread that looks something like this.



and off-white slip covers. These off white slip-covers.



oooo and this movie. I saw it this weekend. So very sweet and so very good.



I'm also thinking about grace. Some days (not nearly enough days) I get overwhelmed with how much God has given me and entrusted to my care. I am so unworthy and continually disappoint. But hey, I try not to dwell on that too much :). It's just amazing how hard people try, how hard I try to impress God. Like seriously? He isn't impressed. Nothing I say or do impresses him, yet there He is, day after day, loving me. In all of my glorious stupidity. Jeeeesh. Whatablessing. That is grace. Grace for you and grace for me. There is nothing I can do to earn it or wow Him. It exists because He says so and because He offered it to people who can trust that. Easier said than done. I find myself starting over every day. Just something else I am thinking about. Its quite humbling (and not the way my dad says "umbling", but "humbling").

Hudson is waking up y'all and we are gonna enjoy some Play-Dough.

bye, say bye!

1 comment: