Friday, March 11, 2011

spring has sprung

Feeling on top of the world this morning. No class to substitute. No twin babies to follow around. Not a care in the world. Just me and my left-over cheese grits. Feeling oh so rested and oh so excited for this weekend.

Headed to the Rodeo to see these guys. So sexy. So fun.


House shopping in Houston


Celebrating 3 months until the big dayyy. We usually celebrate with food and wine. I won't post a pic of any because its far too early in the day for me to have wine. Might spoil my cheese grits. I love any excuse to celebrate just about anything. And I remember the dates of anything and everything worth celebrating. I bet Ry lovessss this about me.

Have a happy weekend and happy spring break to all my spring breakers out there. Splurge on the tiny hair braids with beads at the end. Soooo worth it.



bye, say bye!

3 comments:

  1. i'm real jealous you got to see Lady A. and also, its never too early in the day for a glass of wine. thats what my mom taught me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that yalls new house? Wow! That's awesome

    ReplyDelete