Sunday, February 21, 2010

BD

I have decided that it is just sort of tricky to blog on the weekends. Well this weekend, anyways. Believe it or not I made another trip to Waco ! I left Dallas Saturday afternoon, very sad to go and leave sweet JanPie. This was just a short one night stay, but Ryan and I went to his highschool's fundraiser with his parents! I had no idea what to expect. It was so much fun! We had a good time getting dressed up in our denim and boots. Was everyone else in this get up, you may ask? Not exactly, though Ryan assured me that would be the case. No big deal :) We had so much fun!
I was lucky enough to get to see some friends from Baylor and from high school while we were there. Special thanks to Emily, Callie, David, Kristi, and Ashley for making my night enjoyable. Proof of the Waco fun below!

cute girls

David Reed- a best friend and the lead singer of Airplanes---look to the right! GO NOW! Buy his album on iTunes!! Or visit their myspace- dooooooo it.

oh brother

:)

I am a little bit weary and sleepy and tired as I write this blog. So much that I am being very repetitive. I keep saying that one of these days I am going to have a very relaxing and restful weekend, but it does not always work out that why. I have so much that I want to share and blog, but those thoughts may have to wait until later on this week. I have a nasty, stupid, large paper due on Tuesday that will be consuming most of my time until then. Yuck.

What did I do tonight, you ask? Oh ya know. I babysat. Which I loved! I arrived at dinner time, slightly bummed because Ryan went back to Houston ( 2 week countdown until the internship is over!) and I was dreading eating oven cooked pizza. Much to my surprise the Mom had cooked Tacos! Can you believe it? Well I couldn't. Don't ask me what kind of strings she pulled to find out my favorite home-cooked meal but I can't thank Mrs. Holland enough! They were delicious, and a much needed pick me up after a long weekend full of driving in my little black sports car. Gosh, I sound so whiney. I apologize to my peeps.
I miss my daily friends section, that was actually just a friend of the day because it happened once. I mean what I say, and I say what I mean so the friend bio will return tomorrow! I hope everyone has sweet dreams tonight. Praying that the week goes smoothly, that Carlsbad does well on her TWO tests tomorrow ( you can do it!) and that the Lord keeps everyone safe and healthy.
Love ya. Mean it.
Bye, say bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment