I am telling my faithful and new readers about this because she is attempting to raise money for the Chloe Duyck Memorial Fund. Chloe, who shared the same heart defect as Maribeth, did not survive the procedure attempting to fix her heart. Her memorial fund and the organizations it partners with are apart of a National Campaign for CHD (Congenital Heart Defect) awareness. This campaign is especially close to my heart and the hearts of everyone in my family because without such research and medical support in this area we would not have MB! I would never use my very fancy and very famous blog as a fundraiser if I did not feel that this was a worthy and important cause. Maribeth has been able to use her grown up story in the last few years to speak in CHD family support groups, partner with families going through this tragedy, and share her beliefs on how God's hand has worked so evidently in her life.
I would just love for you to click HERE and check out the website. Whether donating or not, MB's story is unique and I hope you find it to be encouraging!
Maribeth tells her own story and the purpose of this campaign much better than I ever could on the above webpage. On this site there are instructions on how to donate in order to help MB reach her goal, if you feel so compelled. No pressure- Just had to put it out there! Please pray for the hearts of those that come across this page and for the families battling for their babies and pass this along to anyone you know that may be interested in her story. Prayer can go a long long long way, so thats what this campaign needs!
Thanks for reading, peeps. Yall are the very very best!
Bye, Say bye!!
Whitley

No comments:
Post a Comment