Monday, February 15, 2010

the 1st

Hello to all my lovely blogging friends! My name is Whitley and I am very excited to start my new career in blogging. My roommates Carley and Emily recently opened up their blogs to the public world so I decided to jump right on that bandwagon. Here I am! I love looking through other people's interesting blogs and reading all of their very intelligent thoughts and words. For blogs like that, visit the right side of my page to see my sister and roomie Carley Rae's blog, titled Aptitudes. She is smart and oh so funny and witty and also very beautiful. Don't believe me??? I'll prove it.

This is Carl, my little bitty sister. Just kidding. She is 19 going on 20 and is not only my closest pal but my live-in, bedroom sharing, pita making shroomie. A Shroomie is a roommate that you are very close with and have lots of fun with. I have TWO shroomies. The second shroomie is Emily Marie Lubbering, who in fact (yep, you guessed it) has a BLOG! Another fun one to check out, friends--> Catch the Sun. She is very lovely and smart, just like Carl! I know, I really lucked out. Yes, I have picture proof of her super-cuteness as well.

I know, I know, right? So pretty. And yes, I do indeed have photos of the shroomies facing forward but I happen to think that pictures taken of ladies when they are looking down are very very pretty. I will, however, post a picture of the 3 shroomies
(yes, that means me, too) in a short while. First, I feel it is necessary to share with you people the other very important peeps in my life. If I forget anyone, I will be adding them in posts to come. For now, let us begin with Maribeth, my older sister.

Here she is, folks. Lovingly known as Embreasty, pronounced breeeee-sty, and not the other way around. She is a 24 year old teacher with one of the best attitudes ever! She is out of college, unlike Carl and Me, so she lives in Dallas with JanPie and Scoot Scoot, my party-animal parents...(Just teasing! About the party animal part, they ARE my parents). But it is not their turn yet. It is Campbell's turn. My dopey brother.

Campbell, lovingly known as Peter, is my only brother and the final sibling to be featured in my introductory blog post. He is only one grade my elder, but really is nearly 2 years ahead of me in age. After graduating from A&M in the Spring, he somehow managed to trick the lovely lady that you see in this picture to marry him! That is Sarah :) Oh, how we love Zaarrrraahhhh. She is a wonderful lady and someone we are excited to have as apart of our family when they get married in October. Congrats, once again to you two :)

Speaking of being all lovey-dovey, I will now introduce my handsome "little friend", Ryan. He is my boyfriend, and he is not little. My mom sometimes calls boyfriends and girlfriends our "special friends" or "little friends". It is pretty ridiculous, but we love her anyway.

This is him! The one on the right, and yes that is me on the left! This pic is about as recent as they get, seeing as how it was taken last night.. on VALENTINE'S DAY! I love love love love Valentine's Day. Always have, always will. Ryan was a wonderful Valentine and we had a wonderful weekend in his home town of Waco before coming back to College Station and enjoying dinner here! 3 more weeks and he is back at school from his 10 week leave for an internship in Houston. I can't wait :)

Did I forget about good ol' Mom and Pops? No, I did not. Jan and Scott are last, but certainly not least in the human-segment of this family blog!!

Scott and Jan :) these are my parents and this is what they look like! This photo was taken on Christmas Eve at my grandparents house. Jan does not particularly love being photographed, which is silly because she is so nice to look at. They are both great people with great stories that I will feature on my blog at some time or another. I almost forgot about the VERY last "person" to be included on this post of all posts! Oh boy, are you in for a treaty treat treat.

ohmygosh what a CUTE pup! This is Conroe Gillis, sometimes called Connie Roe Roe. He is the sweetest pup pup in the entire universe and is my Dallas roomie. He is a natural born leader and a wonderful listener. Conroe is a real star. Here he is featured under the family christmas tree. How very symbolic of the fact that he is such a gift from God!

I am done for today- bloggin ain't easy!
I am enjoying this, though. Fun, fun, fun. I will be back with more soon!
Bye, say bye!!

wag

1 comment:

  1. Whitdiddly! I love your blog and pics! So fun. And funny. And cute. Like YOU! Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete