I am back! For those of you that missed me yesterday... Well I missed you too! I drove into Dallas after classes yesterday so I could get my hair done this morning. I just love getting my hair done. If I win the lottery one day I am going to hire someone to wash my hair every day because that is a wonderful feeling. Okay, I'll probably never do that. But wouldn't it be lov-er-ly :) If you are in the Dallas area I highly recommend going to see Lindsay Stanley at the new Aveda school on Park Lane. She is such a fun person to talk to while sitting in the chair. Enough about the chair. And the hair.
I just love being home in Dallas- it is such a wonderful city and a nice refreshing break from college station. My mother and I had a nice drive around the metroplex and picked up a cake at a retirement home. Long story. The short story is I wish I was eating a piece of that cake right now. Yummmm.
Shout outs for tonight- Hello Santana (Carl)! I miss you and our little shroom, Embo.
have fun tonight at formal Kaci, and all of the other lovely ladies that will be in attendance.
Good luck to all of the Baylor SING participants this weekend! Can't wait to see it next friday! Wooohoooo
Hello to Megsy and Ranger- I really miss you guys! Can't wait to see you both soon.
I don't have my daily friend today because I am on my home computer and without all of my precious pictures. I know, I am bummed too! I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night. I will be watching Glee for the better part of the evening :)
Happy Weekend!!!!!!!!
bye, say bye!
Whitley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my gosh is Glee back on?? How did I miss that? That makes four nights of TV for the Ewing's. Miss you girly - see you Wednesday?
ReplyDelete