Thursday, April 15, 2010

i love ya, tomorrow...

You're only a day away!
Do I love that musical? Yes. Was I in it one time? Yes. Did I play the red-headed orphan Annie? Well.. no. Neil Mcclung did. But I should have had the part. Whatever.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. It will be Friday. I am sick of this week. Too much school, too many papers, and today I wake up and my lip is swollen as if I have been stung by a monstrous bee. How does that happen? Beats me.
Don't get me wrong. There has been good in this week too- Carley Wednesday was yesterday! She will be 20 on Saturday, and we celebrated with Mr.Crewz. If you don't know who that is, it is because you are not in it. Gosh, we are so clique-y. Besides the delicious chicken sandwiches and fun times we all had, this week has been a real bore. But I have HIGH hopes for this weekend.
Why??

my mom and DD come in tomorrow. and maybe embreasty too??
Ryan, Bret, Cam, Kevin and some other guys are dunking their rings!
CarlsBad will be 20 on saturday... whoop whoop whoop!
No school on weekends- the very best part :)

Speaking of CarleyGirl, she wrote a funny post last night. Check it out! I have decided to post a picture of the little sister for Carley Thursday- enjoy everyone!


bye, say bye!

WAG

2 comments:

  1. yes, i am coming in town - can't wait to see you. love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have been Annie!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete