My cousin, Cassie Gillis Rice, is expecting her very 1st baby. No, I did not just find this out. I have known since Christmas. However, she is just now beginning to blog about her life with a bun in the oven! Cassie is funny, wonderful, and will be an excellent mom. Her very cool, hip, and mod husband Scotty will not be a bad father, either. What It Is, Scott.
Everyone check out her blog if you want to keep up with Easton Rice and his budding little life :)

A very recent picture of me, Starsy (Easton's Aunt), CarlsBAD, and Cassie and Easton are in the yellow. If you are wondering why we look so glamorous, it is because of our make-overs. Duh!
I love the Rice family very much and can't wait to meet their little monster!
bye, say bye!
wg

Aww, congrats Aunt Whit. Aunt or cousin? I don't really know what you'll be but you'll be wonderful! :)
ReplyDelete