Monday, May 3, 2010

PBB

helloooooooooooo to all my peeps! Let me just start off by apologizing to the 4 of you that check this thing every once in a while... I have been busy and negligent and I am sorry to just now update you on my very exciting life. My last post, about Carley Rae's big day was one that was sure to leave you hanging-alot has happened since then!! I will give a quick run-down of the "big stuff":

1. My sister MB turned 25 on Friday- Goodness she is getting old. And more miraculous every year! Love ya, sista.

(MB's homecoming outfit- Special thanks to Jan and the Dallas Costume Shop for this beautiful photo!)

2. Sallye and Jillian came and stayed at our house- I promised these 2 ladies a shout out, so here it is. I was inspired to know that my fame has proceeded me all the way back to LHHS. Go cats! Go Jillian and Sallye, as well :)

3. My friend Zack recently got accepted to Teach For America- this is a HUGE honor and our whole household is so so so so so so so so so proud!!

4. I went to Dallas this past weekend- celebrated MB, Anna, myself, and I saw my parents. It was a short but much needed trip home.

5. ANNA ZAPATA got engaged!! ON Friday!! Anna is one of my best friends from high school, who I have missed terribly throughout college. She goes to MIZZOU-RAH and will be getting married next year. She and Michael are so cool, so fun, and so hip. A true recipe for successful matrimony. Love you both!



6. I turned 22 on Sunday, which was yesterday. That's right, it was my birthday! Thanks VERY much to all of you who made it so very special, (you know who you are), it was one of my best birthdays yet!! A group of friends went to Lake Tyler and we stayed with the Tomlinson family who really outdid themselves when it came to hospitality. As Britt T's cups said.. "Live, Love, Lake."





7. I am officially done with classes for this semester as of today... just not quite done with the class-work. Boo.

I, unlike many of my friends, am not graduating within the next couple of weeks. I am very sad not to be done with school, because school is like poison to me. I am also starting to get very sad that certain people will not be in my life anymore. At least not on a day to day or week-to-week basis. I have complained, cried, and been very homesick and anti-Aggie plenty of times over the last few years, but God put me here for a reason. I just know He did, and a big part of that reason was so that I could meet certain people that have molded my life in big ways. These people are so loving and so fun- aren't friends the very best??? Mine are, I have decided.

Don't get me wrong, Shroomies. I'm glad to be in the place and stage that I am in. It is good for me and I am thankful. But I am also looking forward to a little 2 week vacay in Dallas next week! WOOHOOOO! Northpark- here I come! Can't wait to see my Dallas girls and lay around with Connie Roe Roe and JanPie. I really miss those two!

I will blog again tomorrow- this is too much fun. I am SO regretting my absence, but hey, what can ya do? Love you guys- hope you have a TARriffic Tuesday!

bye, Say bye!

Whit

1 comment:

  1. hate the picture. love the blog. love you

    ReplyDelete