1. Going to Hawaiian Falls with MB and Camper's school. Special thanks to guest chaperone Ryan! We had a blast bossing wet children around. I especially enjoyed catching up with the lovely miss Kelly Cole, she has kept me laughing since the ripe age of 4.
2. Waco- Baylor honored Emily and the Stuller family at graduation last saturday, May 15. It was really neat to be a part of it all and to see some of my other friends graduate. My Baylor friends are fun, and it is always nice to see Ryan and Mr. Nemec, too :).
3. Eating and snacking with Jan- my mom is the queen of good eats and good snacks. Lunch at 12, cookies at 2, sushi at 4?? Why the heck not?! We only live once and I have developed a strong appreciation for the good eats of Dallas over the years. Special thanks to you, Janpie for being my mother and the Queen of Snacking! Some of my favorite Dallas snacks are as follows:

Mi Cocina Guacamole- not the guac in that picture, but you get the idea.

I don't know this girl, and I hope she does not mind being featured on my blog. However, it looks like she works at the BEST little cake place in town, Nothing Bundt Cakes. Catchy name=addictive bundts. This is a new snack place that I first tasted over SB2010- people if you are in Dallas and you know how to get to Preston and Royal make your way over to this little bakery QUICK. They make these perfect snack size little "bundtinis"... I will let the cake speak for itself.

Sushi sushi sushi snacks- we just love em. Kona Grill in Northpark has a wonderful little sushi happy hour from 3-7 everyday of the week, but get there early. You will have to sit in the bar. Is it worth it? Yes!
4. Enough of food.. you guys are probably getting pretty hungry! Something else VERY cool and VERY fun happened on Friday. Ryan and I chaperoned ( yes, again) the Vista Academy's trip to the brand new Cowboy Stadium. That place is very beautiful and very large. I happen to be a dedicated and loyal Dallas Cowboy's fan, therefore being there in the presence of their new home connected us on a greater level.
Other awesome stuff I have been doing? Ping pong-ing with friends, Top Golf trips, lunching, churching... Typs home stuff. I am looking forward to continuing on with my leisurely summer attitude for the remainder of the week until I shift back into school/Pita mode. I am thankful for this break, but also thankful for summer school. It gives peeps like me some extra time to catch up. Being back in College Station without my best girl friends will be tricky, but I am 22 now. Time to be grown up and handle it!
I'll be back soon- this time for real.
Bye, Say bye!!
Whitley

No comments:
Post a Comment