Tuesday, November 2, 2010

tuesday bluesday

Why do I have the blues? Because it is Tuesday and not the weekend. Particularly this last weekend. Thats the weekend I have the blues for. This past weekend was f-u-n. I am always craving a good weekend. Less school time. More sleep time. Less reading. More Ryan. This past weekend I even had less work and more friends. In college station! This was a special special treat and thats for sure. I convinced my nerdy friend Nicci to come in town on Friday even though she would rather be studying than having fun with her peeps. Luckily I know what is best for her. Here is old Nitch in the flesh. Of a chicken.

We met up with our friend Ellen. She is a land-lady now. Not like a land-lord who is a lady, but like a person in charge of an oil company. Quite the executive. She calls everyone baby. Its hilarious, actually.


The weekend consisted mostly of dancing, tailgating with all of my favorite Ags, avoiding Pauly Pocket,gawking at less than tasteful halloween costumes, and running into all kinds of people at Logan's. I for one did not dress up this year. Not on Halloween, anyways. I have been wanting to dress as a gothic person for a few years now, because I think those disturbed and darkly dressed teens have got it going on. But every year I am the only one who thinks this idea is funny at all and it is becoming evident to me that I am not confident enough to do this on my own. Whatawimp.

Kind of the look I am going for. He has got her on a leash. I need a man like that.

"OMG Whitley you didn't dress up at all??" Chilllll guys. The shrooms, Ryan, and I had a fantastic group costume on Wednesday for our Whoa-its-Wednesday dinner group party. Ryan and I dressed as Ranger and Megan, my friends and business associates. Carl and Embily dressed as their puppies. Everyone thought it was hilarious because well... it was!


Halloween was on Sunday- a holiday I am a big fan of. Sure, I don't love it as much as some people do who decorate their yard with freaky, spooky, tacky stuff, but I love trick-or-treaters! After seeing the movie The Town (goooooooo see it. Twice) we made a trip to Walgreens to be charged doubly for a few bags of treatsies for the hoodlums of our neighborhood. We had a few large groups of cuties and some not so cute teens, and it was obvious everyone liked our house best. We win! BOO!


Big shout out to the Sassy 7 and to all my peeps that came in town this weekend- loved seeing you guys! Come back soon!
Bye, say bye!

Whit

2 comments:

  1. I'll be gothic with you next year. I never pass up a chance to wear a spiked collar and black lipstick mmmsosexy

    ReplyDelete