Tuesday, February 1, 2011

hd tv

I have been watching TV for 99% of my day today. This is gross and slobby slobbish. The thing is it was unsafe to leave my home. No, not because of the ice all over the metroplex but because I realize now more than ever that we just aren't safe out there. Have yall ever seen Law & Order: SVU? I decided to get into that today. My friends over in New York City work day after day, episode after episode to lock up the perps and the sexual predators... but can they ever all be caught? Not to mention the terrorists.. don't get me started on them. Either way, the state of safety throughout the city is no excuse for how many episodes of dark TV I absorb. Whoa, baby.

Its finally February again. I really do love February. Dallas' nastiest weather is here. My blog is nearly a year old... little toddler blog. I'm getting married in 4 months and 11 days. Ryan is going to take his CPA on Friday but just part of it, not the whole thing. He studies all the time, but I am ok with it. I have my dog Conroe, my babysitting jobs and my growing list on the DVR. Valentine's day is in 13 days. I love Valentine's day. This month I am trying to rid myself of all nasty habits. I sometimes bite my nails but the real problem is popping my knuckles. I just did it, like after I put that period in place. Baby steps.

January wasn't all that bad, either. I bought up all of the mercury glass in Dallas. I picked out some bedding and also 2 very pretty chairs. I had my first substituting job and successfully hosted business day in Miss Lampert's room. I've Wii danced with Zarah. I try to put my whole body into it because well, she does and when she dances it looks awesome. But she has flaws.. her mind and 2nd bedroom is cluttered. She cleaned it today, and could dance you under the table, so she still wins. She usually does. I met George W. Bush on Sunday and he signed my book and told me he loved me. Ok, that isn't true but he did say he had never met another Whitley and that "I'd be easy to remember". This is pretty much the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me, and something I have wished for a looonnnngg time. God Stop. Even if my Dad says it isn't. Do you think he will call and offer me a job?? I'd just love that.




Thats pretty much what it looks like to meet your hero.

Goodnight and go look at Carl's blog. You'll love it. To the right... click aptitude.

Bye, say bye!

3 comments:

  1. When I'm engaged, will I get to meet my hero too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitley it's all messy over here again! I don't know. What are you doing now? I am going crazy and Campbell isn't home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the two new chairs and I'm still trying to grasp the fact that you met my other fav "W"!
    thehiddenlist.com

    ReplyDelete