Wednesday, February 9, 2011

this is my confession

Like my sister Carleygirl I'm not catholic. Also like Carl, I have some confessing to do.



I think Taylor Swift is a terrible singer, who looks uncomfortable on stage. I also think that she is America's sweetheart, so as you can imagine, thats pretty hard for me.

When Carley was a child I stuck a penny in her mouth, had her swallow it, then told on her.

I practiced my kissing skills on the post of the trundle bed in my room.

I pretend to talk on the phone at least once a day to avoid talking to a real human.

People wearing pajamas in public bugs me bad.

The first time I saw Ryan, I wanted him to be my boyfriend. I had a boyfriend.

I believe game day dresses and hair bows are for babies, not college ladies.

I like Big Macs better than most food on this planet.

I bought my 1st thong in 7th grade on a trip to the mall with the LHJH choir department. Callie & Hannah bought the same one. They said "Royalty" on them and we told each other when we wore them. We made a "T" sign with our hands when walking down the hallway. Time-out? Nope. Thong. (A secret for almost 10 years now)

good idea carl. so healing.

bye, say bye!

4 comments:

  1. bold, whitley. i think the making out with your bed post is the boldest, and also the funniest

    ps- i pretend to talk on the phone too sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, My! You're making me feel like I need to step in a confessional now...Pray that I will feel led to be as brave as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its weird..the first time I saw Ryan, I wanted him to be my boyfriend, too.

    ReplyDelete