I went to class, then had lunch with Kaci (who is also blogging and can be found here ). My friend Bret came over after that and we watched the Ellen Show. He has a thing for Kelli Pickler, who was her guest. He has a much stronger affection for his lovely girlfriend Laura, but she wasn't on the Ellen show. Anyhow, after Bret left me and the shrooms went on a quick walk, then Lindsay came over and we made dinner, served champagne, and made Funfetti cake for everyone to enjoy.Definitely the highlight of my day. Need proof? Alright, alright!

LT preparing the Funfetti cake

Mushroomies that went into the pasta- Arsty Lindsay decided to form them in the shape of a "C" for Carley Rae. How sweet.

HDCDS' favorite cake!! We enjoyed it. All of it.
Oh yeah! And then we watched some Glee. Here are a couple of my very favorite characters on the show, though I like all of them.

Puck- he is so tough and cute. He also went to my highschool- which is fun fact I love to throw around.

Rachel- So much talent. So much fun to watch.
If you have not gotten into GLEE just yet- you should! It is a fun and easy show to get into and it makes me so so happy.
Later I will create a post to dedicate to some of these friends I have mentioned, because friends are a very special thing to have.
I'm so excited about TODAY- my mom is coming in town to spend some time with Carl and I. We are going to show her some of our new favorite college station spots that we have found since her last visit. Lunch at Naked Fish Sushi!! If you live in the Bryan, College Station area and have not tried it, I highly recommend it! OK, time to actually get up and get ready for the day.
bye, say bye!
wag

wish i could join janpie on her roadtrip to see y'all! Have fun. love you
ReplyDelete