
JanPie and her favorite daughter

Mom and the good ol' Ags- whoop for jan!!
I would also like to feature the first of my Daily Friends on this blog. Bests of the best go first. Lets get right to it, shall we?

Callie. This girl and I have been kindred spirits for quite some time now. Thats how Anne of Green Gables describes it... "kindred spirits". She also says "bosom buddies" but I find that phrase to be a little bit strange. But forget Anne, lets get back to Cal. Hey calgal! You may be thinking, "Whit, this picture is a little old!"-you are correct. This photo was taken at one of Callie's volleyball games our senior year as Wildcats. She was hurt, and I was merely supporting her (hence her name and number on my t-shirt). I can use old pictures like this of Callie because luckily, she has not changed since the 7th grade or so. Yes! She has always looked THIS good! She is always there for me, though we go to different schools now, and I know I can always count on her for honest advice and counsel. Did I mention she is going to be a doctor??? Well she is. She happens to be my smartest friend. I was always trying to copy her homework. Unfortunately she is honest, too, so that never really worked out for me. Some of my favorite memories with Callie are from cheerleading, the lake with her family, vacations(whether to San Antonio or to the Virgin Islands), and post-football game sleepovers. She is so lovely, inside and out. Miss and love you bunches, Cal. Thanks for being so supportive of my new blog!
I will continue to feature Daily Friends, as long as I can remember to and until I run out. Basically, this segment could be short lived. Don't worry. I will think of something. For now, I am going to add some pictures to this morning's blog from last nights cooking fun.
Until next time: bye, say bye!
Wag

It was a great day, although the toffee was never even mentioned...Thankful for your sweet friend Callie!
ReplyDeletelove you... keep blogging!
white snake, so so good i love it dont stop
ReplyDelete