One of these days I am going to write a post about a holiday on the actual holiday. I really did nothing special in honor of President's Day yesterday, but I did receive this funny little
video from my brother Campbell that I feel like I should share. I am a history major, so things like this really hit close to home. Just kidddinnggggg. Not about being a history major, but about it "hitting close to home". Not true. Just click on "video" to watch it :)
Another fun thing campbell showed me yesterday was that he and Sarah (the fiancee) now have a website. It is very cute, as well. GO TO IT! www.campbellandsarah.com
One last thing before I go: In honor of President's day- a little snapshot of my favorite Prez

That is all I have for now- off to class. Can't wait for my Mom to come into town tomorrow- fun :)
bye, say bye!
LOVE the picsie tar-tar-a-sauras.
ReplyDeletelove yooou!