

Pretty pretty pretty! Yes, I look like a huge dummie posing with the tulips. But my lovely assistant Carl snapped that quick pic today and I happen to be wearing the comfy Gap tee that my dear mother purchased me. A double thank you pic, for Jan and Ry.
Ok, ok, ok. Back to the weekend. Waco was lots of fun. We watched the olympics, played with Ryan's sweet little cousins Brinley and Jace and I thoroughly enjoyed kicking Ryan's butt in Wii Fit. I have got to get one of those. Here are a few snapshots of the Waco fun!!

crazyyyyyy Brinley

Jace- oh my goodness look at that sweet face!!

my Wii Fit victory... No, my name is not Susan. Ryan's cousin was generous enough to let me use her Wii character in order to show Ryan who is boss.

Ryan's first of MANY attempts to prove himself in the olympic- style Wii Skiing.

tooooo bad. So sad.

sore loser.
Oh alright. So I beat him in one Wii game. I can only dedicate half of my post to this ridiculous feat because he is actually better than me at pretty much everything. After this butt-kicking on Saturday night, we went to lunch on Sunday with his parents for our first meal of Valentine's Day. It was lovely. Special thanks to David and Dolores Nemec along with Ridgewood Country Club of Waco, Texas. We drove back to College Station where I found my package of goodies from Jan that I previously described in this post. Thanks again, mom!!
Time to clean up and we were off to dinner at Square One in downtown Bryan!

Last Valentine's pic! Me and my handsome date before heading out the door. Thanks again for making it so so wonderful!
As promised in my first post- here is a picture of the 2 ladies I live with. The Shroomies! This was taken at Emily's older sister, Courtney's wedding. That is why we all look sooooooo good. Teasing... sort of.
I think that love is so great. God is so great for giving all of these unworthy humans the greatest treat of all time. So most of the thanks realllyyyy go to Him :) I am so lucky and so blessed. Woohoo!
I'll be back... bye, say bye!

love your blogs, and you!
ReplyDeletewag, i LOVE your blog! blog about the christian dog owners next
ReplyDeleteHey Whitley, I saw you post your blog website on facebook, and so I thought I would take a look! veryyy cute so far! I started blogging this past summer, and I love it!
ReplyDelete