-Finish reading my Danielle Steele book.... thanks mom for getting me hooked on these over Christmas break
-Organize the pictures on my computer and clean them out
-Clean the bathroom in our house
-Go to the basketball game tonight in you guessed it!... Waco :)
-Spend time with some friends that I have not seen in a while
So I have waited long enough to mention that it SNOWED in college station yesterday! Kaci and I were in class and when we came out? SNOW! It was beautiful. And cold. And wet. I reallllyyy enjoyed watching all of the people's reactions to the snow as they ran out of their classrooms. A bunch of 18-22 year old college people were running around, taking pictures on their phones, and freakkinnggggg out about the snow. Fun fun. Did I get pictures? Duhhhhh I got pictures. My roommate Emily even got a little crazy and decided to do a bathing suit photo shoot in the snow. I know, I know... what a nut. We love her.


seester

shroooooooms


all the shrooms

kace dawg

happy happy embily!
So the snow was not the only wonderful thing about yesterday. Megan Ewing, author of the Cakes Place blog, is no only a dear friend of mine, but our Bible Study leader hear at the Shrooms house. We love Megsy so much. She is such a sweet and wonderful and special person. We watched a Beth Moore video.. soo entertaining. I wish I had that much energy and I am pretty sure she is old enough to be my mother. Anyhow, it was a funnnnn time with some of my favorite people. Then ZACK came over ( our friend and EmBily's BOYFRIEND). HE is fun and wonderful, too. Hey zack!!!!!
Great day, huh? Today will be just as great... I can feel it. I have sort of a 6th sense about these things. Only one class, then off to the Baylor vs. A&M basketball game.. WHOOOP! Can't wait :) Now it is time for my friend of the day.. I have been looking forward to talking about this particular friend. Meet Kaci!!

I know, she is lovely. I really have no bad looking friends. Just my luck :) Kaci and I became friends in college, and she has grown to be someone that I can always depend on, and that I know will continue to be a close friend after we graduate ( IF we ever graduate). Kaci and I share many of the same loves: Jesus, delicious food, pretty clothes, pictures, more food, and talking about our problems until we can make sense of them. Kaci is far more wise than I am, and I can always come to her for advice that I know will be honest and discerning. I don't know what I would do without her. She has become so close to Carley and Emily also, and we all cherish her SO much. Did I mention she is funny as hell? Well she is. I'm lucky to know this one :)

Love you KP!--- check out HER blog too!
Time to go run... or walk, around the neighborhood. Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL wednesday!
Bye, say bye!
Wag

it was fun seeing you last night...love the snow pictures. love you
ReplyDelete