Monday, April 12, 2010

i'm baaaccckkk

I cannot believe it! I have missed blogging very much and I vow to myself and to my 10 readers that I will not take a leave of absence again. I have no good excuses, just pain in my heart from the lack of blog-posting.
It is MONDAY- Another week. Which is not so bad! Only 5 weeks left of school... or maybe 4. I can't be sure. I can be sure that I have a To-Do list that needs to get done this week:

1. Prepare for the 20th birthday of CarlsBAD
2. Write a couple of papers... bore bore bore.
3. Get rid of this cough!
4. Register for summer school and figure out that schedule.. yikes.
5. Blog blog blog blog!
6. Call callie!

I just know I have so much to say. I will start with this- I am feeling very homesick today. I miss my mom, my dad, my conroe-pup, and sometimes I even miss Peter and Embreasty. Do not get me wrong. I am happy here. I like my shrooms, I like living with my sis and Em. And I like my friends. I have some fun and wonderful friends here. The bottom line is this- there is NO place like Home. College Station is not my home. Even if right noowww it is where my heart is... I have never felt very at home here. No offense to all of you B/CS natives, but this place just isn't for me. But it has served me well and will continue to house me until... well who knows when!!

I gotta get off of this homesick thing. Mooooving on!! This weekend I had the pleasure of going to ChiliFest in Snook, Tx. For those of you who have never been to Chilifest,well... I don't know that I would urge you to go. Don't get me wrong, blog viewers. It was f-u-n!! Very fun. It is also a very red-neck gathering of scantily glad inebriated people (give or take a handful of peeps... including myself. duh.)

Chilifest can be described as a weekend-long tailgate. I like tailgates! I love school spirit.. WHOOP! What made this dirty, smelly, outdoor weekend so fun? The people I went with- because I love those people. Ryan, Laura, Bret, Audrey, Ellen, The tom tom twins, Britt D, Brady, Lindsay Pigg.. I could go on forever baby! Instead I will show you some pictures:








Did I mention that on Saturday at CF I saw THE Dwight Yoakam, live in concert on the very front row? Well I did! He is a super star, just ask my dad. Check him out!



i WILL be back later. Promise.

Bye, say bye!!

Whitley

2 comments:

  1. we miss YOU Tar :) come home soon...love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're back to blogging! miss you too!

    ReplyDelete