Wednesday, June 30, 2010

funny stuff

Want to read some intelligent and hilarious writing? Check out Carley Rae's BLOG. Her most recent post (featuring a live interview with singer/songwriter Jay Z) is funny and entertaining. She talks about life, love, and some funny childhood memories. Speaking of her childhood, here is a lovely photograph from Carl's youth for you faithful followers to enjoy.

Did I mention one of my bffs Kaci was in town? Well she is, and we painted the town red yesterday. I look forward to getting out of this class, going back home, and watching Kaci make a photo album for her dad. This cloudy, boring weather is the perfect environment for things like photo album making and watching the OC. I hope Cohen will come over and make us laugh, he is always such a nice house guest.


my two buds, Kace Face and Sethela.

hope you will all have yourselves a hump-day treat!

byyyeeee, say bye.

Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment