Thursday, July 1, 2010

Z is for ZARAH!

Happy birthday to my very favorite future sister in law, Sarah!! I lovingly refer to her as Zarah.. it is a public/private inside/outside joke referring to the lovely young man Brit that we both babysat here in college station. He is very fancy and elegant and pronounces her name Zarah. But this is not about Brit- it is about Zarah!

Sarah is 23 today and she is very special to the Gillis family! Campbell called Peter, my skinny brother, is the luckiest young man in the world because he has tricked Sarah into marrying him on October 23rd of this year. She has always been such a sweet friend to me throughout college and is someone I look up to. I really always have looked up to her, you see. In high school I envied her dancing skills and her beautiful curly hair. I could never have imagined she would end up with Campbell because at the time she was dating the 3rd string catcher and Acapella choir president- brother can't hang with that. She is fashionable,fun, sweet, calm, funny, beautiful, dainty, lady like, considerate, passionate, and captain forever.


Our first picture together, I believe.


my favorite picture of us- on engagement day :)

Love you, ZIL! Happy happy happy birthday!

bye, say bye.

Whitley

1 comment: