Did I forget to tell you guys about Cassie's shower this weekend? Heck no, I didn't. I simply felt I needed to touch on MB's Fundraiser first (if you are clueless about this, scroll down after reading this post). This past weekend I had some quality family and female time in Austin, Texas while celebrating the up and coming arrival of Easton Rice. We had Friday night Fajitas and entertainment by Jenny's children Whitley and Gracyn. Saturday morning we bombarded some strangers house and showered Cassie with presents that are not even for her. What a day!
Cassie and
Stacey give even more detailed accounts on their own blogs, so go ahead, click on their names and enjoy yourself. They are both talented bloggers in my expert opinion.

Gillis girls/women/pregnant ladies

Whitley is stylin... typs of our kind.



Stacey and Gracyn performing Karate.
Many, many thanks to Cassie and Scotty Rice for hosting us and putting up with us this weekend. Thanks to The Nana for housing Jan, Carl and I. To the rest of the cousins- I'm loving you lots and lots.
One more thing! To the El Campo ladies that read this blog- Cassie has informed me that her very bored friends somehow stumbled upon my blog as well as the blogs of my dorky sisters. Hope you ladies are doing well and that no matter where your life takes you, you will always bleed Red and White! R-I-C-E-B-I-R-D-S, RICEBIRDS!!
EC rulez! The picture of me and Gracyn doing karate does not. I should kill you for that, but I guess as long as I'm pictured on your blog I'm happy. Love you lots and lots.
ReplyDeleteRICEBIRDS! I see my Derby Doll days coming back now. Oh the memories!!!
ReplyDelete