Tuesday, June 22, 2010

wasap wasap??

If you have ever been to Naked Fish, then you can hear that title in your head. Those of you that have not had the pleasure, I will explain. When you enter my favorite sushi establishment in Texas, they greet you with a traditional Japanese greeting. Since I am not Japanese, all I hear is exactly what it sounds like "Wasap wasap!?!" So, whats up peeps?!

I hope everyone reading this is having a wonderful day. How is my day? It is wonderful. I opted out of my first class today (sorry, Jan), only because I felt the disgusting nature of my house was more important to attend to ( you are welcome, Jan). My mom is the one who taught me the difference between a "messy" house and a "dirty" house. If you don't know the difference, get your own mom. Don't ask Ryan because he doesn't know either :) Today my house was messy AND dirty. So I got down on my hands and knees and swept and scrubbed the floors, cleaned the bathroom, and even sprayed the mirrors. I know, I know. I am becoming such a domestic goddess over here. It's a hard knock life, to say the least.


Moving on to things that matter. I am a day or two late on my weekend update so HERE is what I did. Went to DALLAS and first and foremost celebrated Charlie's birthday. Who is Charlie? Well scroll down and you will see! I ate wayyyyy too much throughout the weekend but hit up all my favorite spots so it was definitely worth it. There was an outdoor concert with some new friends, a wedding in Ennis, Texas on Saturday afternoon going right into the evening, and FATHERS DAY!

He's the boss, he's the boss, he's the big hairy boss!

Scott is the boss of our house and he is also our Dad. He is not so big anymore because he lost a bunch of weight but we still refer to him in this way because he LOVES it. My dad is the funniest and smartest father in the universe. SO much smarter than yours must be. He is not only a car selling expert, but he is a doctor, historian, dentist, and college professor on the side. Beat that! Love you bunches, Scooter!


That is all- bye, say bye!

Whitley

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that he is an amazing game planner for huge events, with cool tricks like ripping money in half! Luv u gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture says it all! Scooter - Scooter - Scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He also smiles sometimes too! love it whit, so glad you came home for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is Naked Fish? I recently discovered that I really like sushi and I need a place to take my girlfriend when I get one.

    ReplyDelete