Thursday, June 24, 2010

wishful thinking

wishing, and hoping, and thinking, and praying...

For this cute bathing suit. I neeeeeeed it I promise!


For some sweet potato fries from my favorite burger place.. it is lunch time and I am starving.


To be wherever this is for the rest of the week. I don't know where but I don't care- I want out of this yucky, boring rain.


To become best friends with the whole cast of Glee. I just know they would like me, and I'd love to give them some pointers on numbers for next year's Sectionals.


Also wishing and hoping for a new blog design or background or something snazzy. This color palette change is just not doing it for me.

Nothing wrong with a little bit of wishin' :)

bye, say bye!!

WAG

1 comment:

  1. Village Burger Bar sweet potato fries are thebomb.com

    So is the chicken sangwich con avocado.

    -At work, obviously bored, David Reed

    ReplyDelete