TGIF- ain't that the truth. I am so happy for the weekend. I can't complain really, my work load has not been too heavy this week. First things first! My hilarious lil bitty seester Carl has posted a brand new nick name post and its hilarious. She is funny funny. Have fun in dally this weekend carlsbad!! I will miss you terribly. Another reason we can Thank Goodness its FRIDAY is because I will be going back to Waco tonight and attending their fabulous annual production of SING. Several of my favorite people reside in Waco, and I am always so proud of their hardwork and how wonderful their acts are every year. Go pi phi, Go sae, GO SING!
So this was embarrassing and stupid, but I will tell you guys anyways. Last night I was working at the Pita Pit, having a lovely shift with Holland and Whitney. I took a delivery because well, I love to take deliveries. I also love to lock my keys in my car, which has become a Pita staff joke. It is usually funnier than it was last night. I was delivering to a house which I had been to before, and there were girls there getting ready for a formal. I had to go back up to the door after dropping the pita, and stand outside using this stranger's phone. Here I am, in my pita gear, with no phone, using the very sweet Natalie's phone and calling Carl a million times because hers is the only number I know. The stoner on the couch inside was trying his best to comfort me, but to no avail I was very uncomfortable. A red-headed resident strolled downstairs and we made a few mutual friend connections. I must say that each person at this house that I chose to impose on was VERY helpful and very nice to me. None the less, I was embarrassed. I finally had the idea to call Pita Pit and get Megsy's number and she saved my life. Boys started arriving at this house.Dressed in tuxes. Stoner boy kept introducing me to guests as Pita Girl. I was attending a pre-party to a formal that I had not exactly been invited to. I can now laugh about it, but I did shed a few tears when Megsy arrived and saved me. Thanks to Megan, you are truly a hero and a wonderful friend!
But today is a new day, one that will hopefully hold less embarrassing run-ins. Kaci and I went to the grocery store.. which we have NEVER done together. This is strange because we both like to cook and that means we go to the grocery store alot. It was a fun little trip. She is making her famous cinnammon rolls today! I call them famous because they are just that. She is such an amazing chef. I am truly sooooo jealous. Luckily I will get to have one of these delicious treats! She is baking. I am sitting here watching the OC. SoapNet is really delivering today.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend :) Be safe in your travels and everything you do!!
bye, say bye!
Whit-diddle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was so glad for the bonus Whit and Carl time last night. Please lock your keys in your car again soon! :)
ReplyDelete