For weeks like this I find it necessary to focus on the GOOD stuff- the stuff to look forward to. I know, I know. Live in the present. Well I am living! And blogging! But I don't see any harm in getting a little excited for the days to come...
looking forward to...
1. being finished with my papers
2. my friend's ring dunk
3. EASTER- I love Easter. I love Easter clothes. I love Easter eggs. Always have, always will. Duh. The church we go to with my family in Austin is a little bit out there.. but hey. What can you do?

these are eggstra beautiful.. I better start practicing.
4. Glee returning to television. I still have a little less than a month (21 days to be exact) until my favorite group of twenty-something year olds sing and dance their way back into my life!! Can't wait.
5. Spending some time in the sunshine. It is going to be warm this week and I am going to lay in the park. I just have to. I like being tan and I like feeling the sun on my pastey skin. Wanna join me? You guys probably should.
6. Tomorrow night- this probably should have been earlier on the list.. but this list has no particular order. The bible study gang is re-uniting and I can't wait. Shroom time with Megsy. Ah, how sweet it is. Speaking of Megsy, she wrote a great blog post about God and dogs. I love it so much. Here is sweet Megan.. she is so dang cute.

7. I look forward to finishing Carson Leslie's book, Carry Me.. He writes about his battle with cancer and gives such a real testament of a young person battling with big disease. If you have time, check out his story here.
8. Reading Laura Daniel's new BLOG! It's a blog-eat-blog world our there, Laura, and I am so happy to read what you have to say and for others to be able to read, too!
That is all I can think of for right now. I am now in another history class listening to another boring teacher. Ohhhh poor me :)
Bye, say bye!!
Whitley

Aww Whit Diddly! You are so sweet. Wednesdays are the best. I'm still not finished with my Bible study though and I'm reading your blog. Quit being so funny and interesting, you're distracting me from learning about our patriarchs!!!
ReplyDelete#3 I love Easter, can't wait to see you girls!
ReplyDelete#4 Can't WAIT!!!
#5 Wish i could join you!
#7 be sure and finish it, sweet book
#8 I will read it too..
# 1, 2 & 6 Enjoy!
Hope your week has been great..love you