Wednesday, March 3, 2010

hump-day treat

happppyyy wednesday! half way point, hump day, middle of the week- whatever you wanna call it! I am glad its here! This week has kind of dragged on.. which is okay! I'm not in a hurry. Sometimes I get in a hurry to get weeks over with and then I stop and think, wait a second... whats the big hurry? There is not one. But I am excited for the end of the week (2 days!)
Wednesdays are FUN days because our bible study crew meets for dinner with the boys tonight... can't waitttt. I usually can't wait for dinner, even if it is lunch. I find myself thinking about food for the majority of the day...sigh.

I have to tell you guys- last night I was very convicted about forgiveness. Not just forgiveness of the obvious things, but forgiving others of things that I have held against them in my heart. Ya know how sometimes you can hold something against someone and they don't even know it??? Well, I do. Not something I am proud of. It just made me sort of sad, just thinking about little bitty baby things that I needed to forgive others for. If God is a God that constantly forgives me for the little bitty and not so little bitty crimes I commit against Him, then who am I to walk around with all of these petty things on my heart? I am no one to do that, thats who. I have found forgiveness is something I have to pray for daily, not only for myself, but that I can forgive others. Just something I felt like sharing.

Okay okayyyyy- time for Friend of the Day
Emily Elizabeth Deboard!! It is finally your turn. Emily is a friend that I have known for a long time, though we didn't become close until... well let me see. I guess it was our senior year in highschool? We grew up at the same church, going on the same choir tours and to the same camps. She is a verryyy funny person. With a very infectious humor. Her sarcasm is heads above most people I know, but she has a sweet heart behind all of it. Emily is a person I can call and talk to about life without feeling stupid or wondering if she understands. Somehow, she always does. She has been through alot, and she has allowed her struggles to make her stronger and has become one of my best and most treasured friends. I always enjoy her trips to college station and seeing her when I make my way to Waco. She doesn't realize it, but she is going to do GREAT things after graduation...at least I think so. Love youuuuuuu emily!




time to enjoy The Ellen Show with Laura- bye, say bye!!
love love love you

wag

No comments:

Post a Comment