Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Luby's

Just sitting here waiting for my 2nd class of the day to start and what little treat do I receive in my email? A chance to win an "Icelandic Adventure"! I knew all of years I was faithful to Luby's would certainly pay off. I am entered and I have high hopes that I will soon be on a very cold cruise for two. I actually have no desire to go on a cruise to anywhere icy, but it would be fun and exciting to win the trip. Now who will I invite to take with me.... You can all hold your breath on that one.
Luby's is so delicious and wonderful. I wish I could talk Carlsbad into going there for lunch today! Probably not gonna happen. I am craving some of their macaroni and cheeeezzzeee. Fine. It is settled. Luby's for dinner!!


yummmmyyyyyyyy. That's all I have for now- have a wonderful tuesday!

bye, say bye.

Whit

1 comment:

  1. Janpie made mac and cheese last night and it
    was delicious!!! SOOOO much better than Luby's

    ReplyDelete