Tuesday, March 9, 2010

nitch

Much to my dismay, our internet at HDCDS was not working yesterday. It was extra dismaying because one of my best friends NICCI BUDJENKSA( Nitch, nickalick, neechy) turned 22!!! This post is dedicated to her! She is doubly special and therefore is the friend of the day AND the BIRTHDAY girl!

there she is!! Pretty pretty Nitchy!! I met Nicci when we were going through Rush in the same group in the Fall of 2006. I knew I had to be friends with this honest and cute Mckinney girl. She is so much fun to be around and has always made me laugh.We both love to sing, and I have had the pleasure of singing with Nicci which I must say is a reaaallll treat because her voice is SO beautiful! She is the type of friend that draws people to her no matter where we are. She has a magnetic and relatable personality and has always been there for me when I have needed her. I am so lucky to have her to laugh with, laugh at, and to always keep me in line. I hope she knows just how much I love and appreciate her, and I also hope her birthday was a blast! Love you Nicole!!

back to taking notes.... gosh, school is for the birds!!!

bye, say bye!

whitley

1 comment: