Sunday, March 7, 2010

sunday IS a fun-day

what a fun weekend- I like weekends alot. A whole lot, as you can probably tell throughout my blog posts. Let's just go ahead and list out some of the best things that happened since my last update!

-Carl and I had a lovely time at First Friday in downtown Bryan. Even though the girl sitting across from us found it appropriate to prop her dirty BARE feet up on the coffee table between the 2 couches we sat on in Village Cafe, we still managed to have a mah-ve-lous time :).

- Ryan is back!! He arrived back in College Station for goooooood yesterday afternoon. I must say, I am pretty happy to have him back and living in the same town as I am. His Welcome Back Taco Dinner was a huge success, everyone had a blast! Welcome back, Ry!

- Me, Carl and Ryan went to see the movie Cop Out today. I, for one, liked it. Thought it was funny though just a baby bit crude. I am not one to advocate such films, but I did laugh a bunch. Carl and Ry claim to dislike it.. but I heard their chuckles...

- I found out today I am ONE TEST away from finishing my first online spanish class! Praise the Lord!!

a few snapshots from the party last night...




cute little nitch


I hope that you all had a happy, safe, and blessed weekend. Now I will continue to watch the Oscar's!

bye, say bye!
whitley

2 comments: