Tuesday, March 23, 2010

God Bless the USA

2nd post for today, but only because I am feeling very patriotic at this moment. I am writing a paper about cultural diversity, Mexican-American tensions... blah blah blah. I won't bore you. But what I will say is that we are L-U-C-K-Y! Whether you know it or think so, we are. We live in a great nation, with freedoms to speak what we want, write what we want, worship freely, and wear what we want :). Sure, this nation like any other has plenty of flaws. Flawed people= flawed countries. And let's face it, we are all flawed. But I hear a lot of complaining about how "America thinks they are the best", and even "Every other country hates the US."
That is dumb. Did you ever think it is maybe because we ARE the best? Well we are. Not that the others are bad. They just didn't get as lucky. God DID bless the U.S.A. and the good ol' boys that founded it. I hope he will continue to bless it even when we Americans continue to turn our back on his rules.

I will always be a big fan of the red, white, and blue. I can't help it :) If ya think about it today, thank God that YOU are here too. I'm sure He'd appreciate it.



This post is dedicated to Grandad Charlie- my favorite conservative, smart, red-blooded American. Love you :)

bye, say bye!

wag

1 comment: