1. It can go from summer, to school, to christmas, and back to school. Talk about a freaking whirl wind!
2. People can go from friends to being more than friends, and the other way around too.
3. You can become a Senior in college, when once you were a junior in college. That is an intense transition. Kinda.
4. You can work at the Mercury, then have no job at all (what a lifeeee), then go back to your former place of employment... let's use the Pita Pit for this particular example. And you can enjoy all 3 of those stages in different ways!
5. Icky times and relations with people that you love can be mended, because God is big and strong and smart and can mend anything. YES anything.
6. New relationships can form with people you may have just been sort of friends with, and now are very close friends with. This is always a fun and refreshing surprise. I am not too old to make new friends.
7. You can find a new restaurant.. let's say a sushi place, that changes your life for the better. I mean LOTS better.
8. People can go from being apart, to being back together, to being engaged. To be married... Just think, a new sister in a family that has 3 sisters already. Wouldn't that be zooooo fun :)
9. You can allow a big tragedy, something veryyyy sad, to mold and shape the way you live. Even if there is no good reason for it, and no real good has come of it. Maybe it will? Let us hope so.
9 months and there CAN be a baby. Duh. I left that one out of the list because everyone who is anyone already knows that.
The reason for THIS 9 months is that today, March 29th, marks the 9 months since my sweet friend Emily was killed in a car crash. I wrote about her in my post on March 1st, in case you are interested.
I am sad, because I am a date person and dates always always make me remember- in this case it is not such a fond memory. But hey, that is okay! God has done good things in the last 9 months, just like He always has and always will. But it does not make death any less sad, or make light of tragedies like this one.
If YOU are a praying person- I would be just delighted if you could pray for the Stuller family today. Just that God would offer them some great comfort in his arms. Their names are Sue, Dean, Jeremiah, Evan, and Lizzy. They are very fun people. I promise.
In other news- I had a great week, busy with school, food, sun, and reading. The weekend was full of twin friends, more sunshine, and walks around my block. I have no real complaints :)
thank you for reading-- can't wait for EASTER!!!!
bye, say bye!
whit gil

sweet sweet post Tar, I love YOU and the way you LOVE
ReplyDelete