I got such a fun email this morning. My sister had been informed by one of her friends that my Grandad Charlie has started a blog for his radio station's website! It is a diet blog, and yes my grandfather is a famous DJ in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area and has been for over TWENTY FIVE years. Take a little peak here to see what he is eating every day. Haha. He is so funny and cute. Love you, Charlie and thanks for always bringing us the "Sunday Morning Sounds of SONshine!"
A few days ago, my bestie Callie tipped me off to yet another great blog that I had not been following. Its about a girl from Texas who has moved to New York and yeah, anyhow. She is funny funny!! Check IT out!!
Thanks Calgal!
One Day! and then ONE WEEK until Spring Break. I do not have anything incredible going on for Spring Break. Why, you may ask? I will tell you. I'm sure I seem like someone who would plan something SO cool and fun. I have always been a lover of the spring break plans. I have also been lucky enough to go to some lovely beach of my choice (yes, I chose the beaches of Alabama... twice) for the last 4 spring breaks. I have come to realize that after the travel ( which if it is on an airplane is a very trying experience for my emotional health) I do not feel as though I have had a break at all! Often times I feel more exhausted then when I left for this break. More tan, and looking good, but very sleepy. All this to say--this year it is off to Dallas. Rest time. I will be blogging, hanging out with my main lady JanPie, and seeing any friends that I can. I am looking forward to little day trips here and there, and the delicious cuisine that my home town so generously offers me. Here, in chronological order, are some pictures of the Spring Breaks of old.

St. John, Virgin Islands- prettiest place I have been to date. Snorkeling with my friend Laura. SB 06!! SR YEAR!! LH!

Puerta Aventuras, Mexico.- The Davison's House was more than we could have hoped for. Done with the beach? Time for the pool! Here I am, just being extra literate as I lay out with my favorite twins on the planet. Miss you, tom toms! SB 07!!!!
Gulf Shores 08- Posing with Brittany, my roommate at the time. She is wonderful, loves Spring Break, loves to plan them, and loves the LSU tigers. Geaux Britt! SB 08

Gulf Shores. or Gulf Shuureess?? I am not really sure. Yes, we loved it enough to return. A group of guys that we happen to be friends with were also in attendance on this trip. They made it more fun and more dramatic all at the same time. Imagine that!!
SB 09!!
There we have it- the Spring Break memories! Oh now I am just craving some sunshine! As you can see, the beach is my favorite place to spend any time off, if i am able to do so. Thank you thank you THANK YOU Jesus for making beaches. Isn't He just the smartest?? And no, I am not using my blog to post pictures of myself in bathing suits.. I just always wear a bathing suit when I am beaching. Call me crazy.
I hope that whatever it is YOU do on YOUR spring break, you do it well and that you Relax :). Get some extra sleep, some time with people that you l-o-v-e, and have fun.
Special thanks to Northgate Vintage last night for hosting First Thursday! In my opinion, a HUGE success!!
here's to a gooooood weekend!!
bye, say bye!
Whitdiddle

can't wait for this spring break!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the plug whitdiddly! - you and Roger were awesome the other night
ReplyDelete